Thursday, 22 May 2014

Trial and Error

Now, I haven't posted on here in my twenties at all! I am not quite sure what I am doing at the moment, I wanted to post about different things that weren't just beauty, yet my blog name was quite specific, so I thought I would have a fresh start, so I started Whimsicality. However, I still feel connected to this little place and don't feel it is right for me to give up on it. So, for that reason I am still debating what to do. Do I ignore my specific blog name, change my blog name, or move over to the other blog? 

At the moment I am verging towards updating this little blog, give it a spruce up, update it and choose a few of my favourite posts from my other blog and put them up here. 

I am still undecided, but hey, it's a woman's birth right to be indecisive right? So, please bear with me during this oh so .... inconclusive issue, but I will let you know as soon as I do. 

But, in the mean time, I will be transferring some of my other posts over here for you to have a gander at.

Let me know if you stop by my 'other' blog (I feel like I am cheating on Trial and Error Beauty by saying that) and if you have any solutions for me :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...