Monday, 26 May 2014

Coach - Madison Cafe Carryall



I am a big fan of Coach bags, they are just such high quality bags, have so many different styles and lets be very vain (and honest) here and say, how gorgeous and stylish they all are.  


The bag is of such high quality, the zips unbelievably smooth, the handles, although seemingly thin for such a bag, are very durable, with metal attaching them to the body of the bag at thick leather loops. 


The subtle extra embellishments are a gorgeous extra, with the gold metal zips and attachments, they set the bag off beautifully, adding to its luxurious feel and adding that je ne sais quoi when it comes to class. 


I wanted a black bag to be more of a suits any outfit sort of bag and one that could hold a lot and this bag ticks all the right boxes. It consists of three compartments, yet not structured compartments, which I am a big advocate of, as I like to have a lot of things and not having to play tetris to fit them in my bag is a massive bonus. The bag looks reasonably symmetrical, having one centre compartment of a reasonably large size, closed by a zip. The two compartments either side are more of less the same, however the back compartment is sealed with a zip, the from one with a magnetic clasp. I love the front compartment for those easy to grab items, yet it is so close to your arm you don't worry about people being able to see what is inside. 



The leather itself is not your classic smooth leather, but I wouldn't go as far as to say pebbled, more a hybrid of the two, combining to give a beautifully smooth leather that moulds easily and yet keeps it structure true to the bags initial shape, so you don't look like you are carrying as much as you really are, I wouldn't compare it to Mary Poppins' bag, but the thought did cross my mind! 



I am so smitten with my bag and I am glad I added it to my collection, hopefully soon to be followed by another.  Have you tried anything by Coach? 

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bag! As far as designer bags go, I probably have more by Coach than any other brand. They hold up so well. And you especially can't beat their amazing outlet finds. I managed to get a purse at one for about $30 one year. Total score! Your bag looks like it will transition through the seasons well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it! Thats crazy, how did you manage to find one for that price? I always lust over them when I walk through Harvey Nichols! xx

      Delete

Please let me know what you think here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...